Thursday, November 19, 2009

the sad story,,


im sure everyone had a very sad story in their life right,,

emm,, well mine i think one of the very "malang" n worse day of my life,,,

well it started with a shiny morning saturday,, when i left my phone on the studio, then when i come back it was gone,,, huh that shock me alot,, it is the end of the semester,, how will i go back home without it,,

that's when the story started with all the misorry things happened day by day,,, sadness was one thing that i could hardly handle ,, i have 2 day left for the submittion day ,, 7 project of assmnt should be done on that day ,, with the whole tons of burden n pressure hitting my head,, i was so down,,, everything doesn't go out well,, my d'sgn disaster,, alot of my stuff disapear all of sudden,, i cant finish my work well as on da plan earlyer,,, burning the midnite oil for couple of day was very painfull,, yeah that was it,,when i cry there was no one to talk too,, when i felt down there was no 1 to push me up,, when i frust no one there to lite up my day,, that's what i felt with out that phone,,, huh that sound priceless,,, emm,,

until on day im talking to my self and asking God what are u tring to show me??


(Allah maha berkuasa)i realize it now that happiness hardly can't last long,,, its like on the justin timberlake song 'what goes around comes around,,'huhu

sometime we can be on da top but we can also be fall down bellow.. we have to always remember that God are fairfull..

No comments:

Post a Comment